Recipe – Asian Lobster Salad
* 3/4 pound cooked lobster meat, cut into 1-inch pieces
* 2 cups thinly sliced Chinese cabbage
* 1/2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
* 4 scallions, thinly sliced
* 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
* 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
* 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
* 1 tablespoon canola oil
* 1 teaspoon sesame oil
* 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger)
For the salad:
In a large serving bowl, combine lobster, cabbage, bell pepper, scallions and sesame seeds.
For the dressing:
In a small bowl, whisk all dressing ingredients together. Pour dressing over salad. Toss gently to coat and serve.