15 Tasty Diet Helpers
Sometimes your hungry but you’re just not sure what food to grab.
I asked 3 personal trainers at Free Form Fitness: “what low calorie diet foods they use to add variety to their meals?”
Here is a list of 15 diet friendly foods they came up with:
- Franks red hot sauce on just about anything
- This taco spice on your food
- Raw veggies and hummus as a dip
- Hot coco powder with boiling water
- Stevia in their coffee or tea
- Zevia softdrink
- Chicken and mustard
- Quest protein bar or energize quinoa snacks
- Lemon garlic dressing from Farmboy in their salad
- Herbal teas and lemon water
- Salsa on everything
- Protein ice cream.
- Protein pancakes.
- Raw cheese
Feel free to add your favourites on our Facebook page.